Access Card Request & Policies
Welcome to your new home at Wendell Falls! As a member of the Wendell Falls Community Association (WFCA), you have access privileges to the amenities, events, and activities hosted by the Association. An access card will identify you as a permanent resident to the Association and grant you access to facilities like the pool and the fitness room. To request an access card, you will fill out the form below for each eligible resident within your household. Before you get started, below is a non-exhaustive list of policies regarding the access cards.
- Permanent residents over the age of 18 may request a card.
- Residency is determined by being listed on the title, being listed on a lease agreement of at least 6 months, being listed on a utility bill, or having a state-issued photo ID with the Wendell Falls address.
- Each new household will receive (2) complimentary access cards.
- Each additional card, new or replacements, will incur a $30 fee.
- Tenants and renters will pay $30 per card.
- Fees must be paid when the cards are picked up by a check made payable to Wendell Falls Community Association.
If you have any questions, you may reach out to email@example.com.